At The Petersham, we believe that a proper night’s sleep is the most important part of anyone’s
stay. All 58 guest rooms are meticulously appointed for your utmost enjoyment and comfort.
Rich in furnishings, each bedroom has been individually designed to compliment the character
of the hotel. The pillows are plump and white fluffy towels adorn each bathroom.
Many of the guest rooms boast fine Italian marble bathrooms, creating a sense of luxury and
finery which we’ve come to expect from a 4 Star Hotel in London. The elegant River View Rooms
offer private balconies and bay windows which quietly overlook the Petersham Meadow and the
famous bend in the River Thames; perfect for Romantic Weekend Breaks.
Business travellers can expect WiFi connection for fast internet access. Direct dial telephones allow for incoming and outgoing calls. Fax machines and
laptops are also available by prior arrangement as well as some secretarial services.
Each bedroom features a state of the art LCD Flat screen television with satellite and cable
channels and radio; giving all who visit that ‘home from home’ feeling.
For peace of mind, every room has its very own safe. Room service is 24 hours.
From the 1st July 2007, The Petersham Hotel became a non-smoking hotel in line with a
new law set by the UK Government. Smokers may, however, still light up in the outdoor grounds
of the hotel.
- 58 elegant en-suite guest rooms, including River View rooms and The Penthouse.
- Interactive LCD televisions provide cable/satellite TV, in room cinema, radio, internet access, lap top connection, messaging service, wake up calls and view bill facility.
- Hi speed free WiFi.
- 24 hour room service, bathrobe*, slippers*, daily housekeeping & clothes laundering, safe, hair dryer.
- Porter & Concierge Services.
- Direct dial telephones with voice messaging.
- Electronic door security with spy hole.
- Mobility-friendly bedrooms, wheelchair accessible entrance, lift access to lower and upper ground floors.
- Interconnecting rooms suitable for families.
- Complimentary car park
*Featured in River View Rooms and The Penthouse.